After MyFreePaysite.com’s total domination of Web 1.0, it seems so much has changed. Blogs, forums, user-based content. Who would have thought that just having the largest collection of free porn would not be enough
So now it’s time for us to enter Web 2.0 and kick some more ass. This blog is the first step. For some helpful tips, we’ve looked to how Chuck Norris handles Web 2.0.
- Chuck Norris was refused an investment by a VC. Once.
- Chuck Norris read the entire blogosphere. Including splogs.
- Chuck Norris invented blogging in 1974 in order to keep track of people he roundhouse kicked to the face.
- Flickr gave Chuck Norris a funny look. Now you know why it needs a massage.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t search Google. He just stares at the screen until Google pops the website he needs.
- Chuck Norris does not build to flip. He builds to roundhouse kick to the face.
- Chuck Norris has more friends on MySpace than Tom.
- Chuck Norris did not get acquired by Yahoo. He traveled back in time to 1849 and started Yahoo! himself. Now you know how the gold-rush started.
- Flickr is the Chuck Norris of Web 2.0
- Chuck Norris showers with AJAX but no water.
- Chuck Norris is the real brains behind Ruby on Rails.
- Chuck Norris does not use a web server. His beard serves HTTP.
- The bubble burst because Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked it to the face.
- Chuck Norris does not use tagging to remember websites. He roundhouse kicks them to the face then they remember him.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t validate. All standards are required to conform to his content.
- Chuck Norris has an open API. His right leg, coming straight at your face.
- And last but not least: Web 2.0 is Chuck Norris.